To report a maintenance issue, please call the main office during normal business hours (318.872.1383) or the afterhours emergency maintenance number (318.393.0263) as appropriate.
The following are considered Maintenance emergencies:
- No Heat (extreme cold weather: 55 degrees or colder)
- No Air Conditioning (extreme warm weather: 100 degrees or warmer)
- Main Sewer Line Blockage
- Busted Hot Water Tank (tank is leaking)
- Broken Water Line
- No Power - Before calling, check your breaker box for a thrown breaker. Next check that the power is only off in your apartment.
- Exposed Electrical Wiring
- Water Leaks - make sure to turn water off and dry the floor to prevent damage
If there is any serious threat to life, safety, or health of any residents or property please call 911 first. After you have called 911, then call.